Glenwood Rural Buildings is a locally owned and operated company, providing a variety of building solutions that are built to last a lifetime.The building system we have developed for The Person on the Land, has now been adopted as a proven system to provide the most superior, value packed building systems on the market today.
At Glenwood Rural Buildings we don't just specialise in Rural Buildings! Our fully engineered designs give us the flexibility to deliver the very best steel buildings for Rural, Domestic, Industrial or virtualy any situation where a quality steel building is required.
Our buildings feature STRENGTH, GOOD LOOKS and REAL VALUE
All Glenwood Rural kits are designed with the competent handy-person in mind, and easy to follow instructions are included with every kit delivered.
All of our buildings come standard with:
- No space restricting knee braces.
- Heavy duty roof and wall sheeting in a variety of profiles.
- Fully bolted, all C-Section, Zinc coated frames (no top hat section).
- All fixing and fastening requirements.
- All guttering and an adequate number of downpipes.
- Proper bridging batten and strap bracing.
- Fully framed windows with flashings on the outside.
- Roller door and Corner flashings
- All columns fitted with a heavy duty "U" shape galvanized base plate.
- Fully bolted connection cleats
- Individually drawn, Engineer Certified drawings for Council are included if required.
- Delivery to your building site.